Welcome to InfusEd, your home for Infusion Education. We’re here to provide valuable, peer-to-peer insights from HCPs for HCPs. Our goal is to help improve patient safety and clinical efficiencies through continued knowledge-sharing.
Learn from fellow HCPs on a variety of relevant topics related to Infusion safety and send us feedback on topics you want to learn more about!
Beating Burnout: Empowering Nurses in 2023 & Beyond Webinar
Learn best practices on nursing empowerment and preventing burnout in 2023 & beyond, from a Director of Professional Nursing Practice, Quality and Professional Development at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Lorelle Wuerz, PhD, MSN, RN, VA-BC, NEA-BC, Director of Professional Nursing Practice, Quality and Professional Development, New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Standards and Education for Safe Syringe Pump Practice Webinar
Learn about the latest safety standards and best practices for safe syringe pump practice from an Associate Professor of Anesthesia at Harvard Medical School and Physician Advisor at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Nat Sims, M.D. Physician Advisor at Massachusetts General Hospital
Executing a Successful Implementation of Smart Pump-EMR Integration Webinar
Learn about best practices for implementing smart pump-EMR integration from a group of experts who have successfully completed this process.
- Angie Box, MSHI, BSN, RN, Director Clinical Informatics
- Scott Thompson, RPh, PharmD, Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator
- Sara Mackie, RN, Clinical Informatics Analyst
- Audrey Housel, PharmD, BCPS, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
Rx only. For safe and proper use of the products mentioned herein, please refer to the appropriate Operator's Manual and Instructions for Use.